Monday, September 22, 2008

Kits2Remember Design Team!

OMG!! I am so excited!! I have been asked to be on the Kits2Remember Design Team! I am so excited... I just met some of the other design team members and everyone is so nice. This is just going to be a BLAST! Woo Hoo!!!

Have you been to Kits2Remember?? It is an awesome website. You'll have to check it out for yourself!! www.kits2remember.com I am truly looking forward to getting to know the other design members better and totally looking forward to playing with the amazing kits that Jessica puts together!

So - WOOO HOOO!
:o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY Erin! Congratulations! I have been so busy (the whole kindergarten starting ordeal) and haven't replied to your e-mail but I found out by going to the K2R blog that you made it! I am so HAPPY for you.... so awesome! I see that Andrea made it too!

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised at all! The Kits2Remember Design Team is soooooo lucky to have you on it! I can't wait to see what you design. Congratulations girlfriend! Love ya! JC

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats!!! Love your work--was just cruising your blog after you sent me the nice email about BAL. Thanks!!!

Tricia said...

Congrats!!!