Friday, September 12, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL

Well - it is official... summer is over and Ryan and Trevor are back in school. It has been a pretty busy last couple of weeks. Everyone getting used to their routines again... homework... back to school night...meet the teacher... etc. So, I haven't had a lot of time to be very playful!!

But the week is over (yea!) and I have made plans to play all day on Sunday! I have some frames that I need to make - so I will do that first. I have a couple of movies that I would like to watch. I have a few shows I might try to catch up on over the weekend, too. So, who knows where the day will lead me!?

I have submitted some (crafty) work to a couple of design team calls. I really have no idea on this. I am sure they are swamped with people that want to get on design teams, and usually there are only a few spots available. So, I just haven't a clue if I have even the remotest chance... But we'll see! I am hopeful... but there are so many talented people out there. So, I won't hold my breath!! Wish me luck! Design teams will be determined by the end of the month...
Have a wonderful, creative weekend!

No comments: