Tuesday, August 4, 2009

SUMMER pennant

Hi everyone,

This is a pennant I made using the Stampin Up! die for pennants. I love this die!! it is so much fun to use. Have you tried making a pennant yet?? The paper is also from Stampin Up! (last year's catalog, "Summer Picnic"). I have to say... I love SU's themed paper sets. Everything just goes together so nicely!
I did add some other embellishments. I mean - how could I not add stuff when there is SO much cute summer things available! The letters were cut using my cricut.

Pennants and banners are such a fun way to make something decorative for your home. Something nice, simple and fun! Easy to put out... and best of all - easy to store!! You will have to try one!!

:o) Erin

2 comments:

Regina said...

this turned out so cute!

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE THESE!!! I have this die and have had a hard time using it...I'm sure it's me :)

I see you're a Bind-It-All fan...I am too!