Monday, August 3, 2009

Mickey Mouse Stadium Album

Hi everyone,
Just a quickie post to show you what I have been working on. I made an acrylic Mickey Mouse book from an 8x8 "stadium" album. It was so much fun!! I am only posting a few pictures here. This is the cover... A stadium album is fun to work with. Each page is about an inch longer than the previous page.
I also played with adding acrylic shapes as an embleshment. I took a star - heated it up with a heat gun - then ran it through the Cuttlebug in an embossing template. WHAT FUN! It came out awesome!!
The one thing I can tell you about doing this - make sure you have everything ready... cuttlebug, pads, embossing template - open and ready. It doesn't take long for the acryic to "harden up"!
If you are interested in seeing more pictures, check out the K2R blog. If you are interested in an acrylic stadium album - click here! I have to tell you... I LOVE Kits2Remember acrylic. It is the BEST! Great quality... not flimsy to work with! Simply the best out there!! :o)

It is late... I am tired... and 5:30 a.m. comes way too early! So, off to bed I go. I have a summer pennant that I will try to post tomorrow.
Sleep tight!
...Erin

1 comment:

Regina said...

I love what you did with this album. It looks like you guys had a great time at Disney!!