Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy!

I am HAPPY! I was asked to stay on the Kits2Remember Design Krew for another term (6 months). I was very excited that they wanted me to stay! Woo Hoo! So, this is the first project I did for this term. (seems appropriate, don't you think?)

I used a scrapbook kit from Storytellers Club. They have the cutest paper!! I just love it. They really do a great job on their kits.

The top piece is a 6x12" acrylic piece, of course from K2R. I absolutely love their acrylic. I think it is the best around. I used their new flourish stamps and clear embossing powder to emboss on the top and bottom edges of the acrylic. The bottom piece is a 8x12" metal panel, also from K2R. This is fun because you can use magents and put pictures on it!



1 comment:

Mindy Walz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.