Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby book and frame...

Recently I made a baby frame and baby book for a friend at work. Her son is having his first child, so people at work through her a "Grandma Shower"! It was very fun... I had some cute scrapbook paper that I used. I searched for various quotes about grandparents on the internet... I printed up the quotes and then stamped over them with the stamp set "I'm Here" from Stampin Up!
I did the same thing with the little photo album. I used various quotes and then stamped over them. I used the versamark watermark stamp pad and then chalked over the image. It comes out great!

The flourish stamps were done the same way, using versamark and chalk. The flourish stamps come from Kits2Remember. They are awesome!! I really like them because they are unmounted.. but the stamps are rubber - not acrylic.

2 comments:

Regina said...

I love this album and the frame is so cute! I am sure she is going to LOVE it!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Erin, beautiful album, and I'm lovin' those stamps! I'm gonna have to get a couple, as I LOVE flourishes like that!! Cheryl