Friday, January 30, 2009

Coloring Eggs

"Coloring Eggs"
This is a project that I created for Kits2Remember using Krew Kit #10. It came with a 6x6 acrylic tabbed album, chipboard sheets and even a metal sheet! It comes with Basic Grey paper, pink glitter paper, ribbon, sticker letters, and Heidi Swapp crystals. I like these kits because you can do wahtever you want with it... and it all goes together!
I used the Sizzix egg die, the sizzlets flourish die and the Stampin Up "top note" die (used on the front cover). I used chalk to color the eggs.
Here is a close up of the egg die. When folded in half it makes a great pocket. I used it to hold a tag that I had put some journaling on.I cut the flower petals out just enough that I could pop them off the page. I used zots glue dots to hold them "up" and in place!

It was a lot of fun creating this album for my beautiful neice and nephew (Mariana and Ian). Have a great weekend everyone!! Happy superbowl Sunday!

No comments: