Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy Bee!

I have been so busy lately!! I bet each and every one of us could say that - especially at this time of the year!! I feel like every spare minute has been filled with something! Between the normal work, family, home, homework, I was also in 2 craft shows. Whew! I have to say I am really looking forward to the time off over the Christmas holidays! Here are just a few things that I have made lately...
The above are the giant wooden paper clips. They are about 6" tall, 1/5" wide. They are very fun - and of course super easy to decorate!

I made some recipe boxes as well as some "Gift Organizers". I personally love the gift organizers. I use the same tin box and decorated it with really pretty paper, rick-rack and big bazzill flowers! Inside you have dividers that you put a name on. Then every time you get that person something you write it down. You can even write down things they got you so that you don't forget!!
And of course we have metal! This is a little picture "frame" I made. You can change the picture when ever you want since it is just help on with matching magnets! What fun!!

Are you making any gifts? What kinds of things are you making?

Until next time....



No comments: