Sunday, November 23, 2008

My latest project for kits 2 Remember. I was given the acrylic heart album. Of course, I immediately think of love, weddings, etc. But I really wanted to do something a little different. So, I did an album on the things that I love...
I used a crop-o-dile to punch holes all the way around each heart, then I wove ribbon through the holes. It was kind of fun because it is acrylic, you see the entire ribbon from both sides.
Other supplies used: Basic Grey paper (Infuse), Heidi Swapp crystals, stickles, buttons, Magic Mesh, prima flowers, Stampin Up! ribbon, Font: cricut Stamped ("shorty" option), Zip Dry for embellishments, xyron to adhere pages to acrylic.

I hope you enjoyed! Maybe you, too, should capture the things that YOU love! Have a fantastic Thanksgiving! May it be filled with good times, good food and the people you love! Until next time...

No comments: