Monday, October 6, 2008

Countdown to Christmas!

I know... I know... it is a little scary, isn't it? I can't believe that Christmas is not all that far away!! And yes, it really is only 79 days until Christmas!

This is a project that I made this weekend. I used two 5x7 metal panels that I got from Kits2Remember. The fun thing about working with metal panels is, of course, you can use magnets!! I also found this really pretty paper from SEI (Holly Lane). I tend to go for cute, snowflakes, etc. But something about this paper... Then I found these very cool crystals by Say It In Crystals that matched the paper perfectly! And of course, that is how it all begins! I used chip board letters and covered them in paper from the same SEI line. The letters were cut on the Cricut using the Stone Script font cartridge. I hope you like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration. I'll be purchasing metal panels at ScrapFest this weekend to make your project.

Unknown said...

What a cute project, Erin!