Thursday, July 2, 2009

Acrylic "Family" album

Ok - So, where does the time go??? It has been beyond busy at home with end of school, family, people getting sick!, etc.,etc. And I have been super busy at work, too! (of course - doesn't it always happen that way?) So, I have not had a lot of time for anything! But I did finally get to play last weekend. I made an acrylic album for my sister. Her family came down and we went to Disneyland. Woo Hoo! SO much fun! So, you just know... I will have to be playing with some Disney themed things! But in the mean time, here are a few things I have made recently.

"Family" acrylic 8x8" tabbed album. Everything in Black & White.

And of course, I had to make a couple of frames for the kids while they were out here! Here is a Disney frame that they can put a favorite picture in when they get home:
Mari is in a Gynmanstics team. So, I had to make a little frame for that, too! The name of here team is "Beach Ball Gumdrops"!

So, until next time....

:o) Erin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin, I LOVE the album! Frames are way cute, too! - Cheryl

melle said...

Love it all, it looks fantastic!

Greetings from Germany
Melanie