Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trevor turns 12!!

My baby is growing up!! It is hard to believe that my youngest is turning 12!! I can't really call him my little one either - he is taller than me! He had a great birthday. He received his very first phone... It was so cool because he had NO clue that he was getting a phone. So, he was totally surprised!
Trevor requested ribs for his birthday dinner. He loves ribs... especially when my friend Carla makes them! To be honest, I think Trevor was a little disappointed that I would be making the ribs! :o) I did my best to make them just like Carla. I bought 6 - yes... six! - racks of baby back ribs. Trevor had at least 2.5 racks all to himself! Here is a picture of Malcolm, Trevor in the middle, and Kevin (Trevor's good friend) just munching away!

But this picture - by far - is my favorite picture!! You just have to LOVE that face! I think he liked the ribs! hehehe

Happy Birthday baby!
:o) Erin

No comments: