Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stamp Camp

Last night I had Stamp Camp at my house. It is a total chick night - soooo much fun. My amazing and very talented friend, Jeanne Ciolli, is a Stampin Up consultant. She comes up with the best projects for us to do. Thirteen people were able to make it over. We had a blast creating our cards. We made 2 of each of the cards shown to the right.


Jeanne also made an absolutely gorgeous page kit using a new stamp set (Inspired by Nature) from the new catalog. OMG Isn't this the best layout? I love it... and can't wait to make one myself. If you are interested in a card kit - or a page layout kit, just contact Jeanne at stampwithjeanne@cox.net

I have picked up around the house, done my daily duty - and now my craft room calls! So, I think I will go play in my craft room... Not sure what I am going to work on - but no doubt, I will find something. :o) I hope that you are playing, too.

No comments: